Theinformation we collect, process, and use
1. Thepersonal information we collect is used only for the purpose of use and scopeas originally described in the internal content of this website. Unlessotherwise stated or in accordance with relevant laws, we will not share yourinformation with a third party nor will we transfer your information for anyother purpose. Personal information refers to undisclosed information thatcontains your identity, such as your name, address, email, or telephone number.
2. Whenyou apply to join our membership, shop on our website, or participate in theactivities that we host, we will collect the information you share or theinformation generated in the usage described in the preceding paragraph.
3. Wewill use your personal information to satisfy your need for a product, toinform you of any special activities or new products, and to communicate withyou about our website information (e.g., e-newsletter). You can howeverunsubscribe on our website setting.
To ensure that members’ personalinformation, privacy, and consumer interest are protected, we will use members’personal information in a transaction, and announce the following matters asmandated in Article 8 of the Personal Information Protection Act:
We collect information for the purposeof marketing (Specific Purpose Item No. 040); consumer, customer management andservice (Specific Purpose Item No. 090); Internet shopping and other electroniccommerce services (Specific Purpose Item No. 148); and investigation,statistics and research analysis (Specific Purpose Item No. 157). We willcollect your information when you join our membership or when you transact withus.
· Information we collect includes:
o Personallyidentifiable information: member name, address, telephone, email, etc.;
o Financiallyidentifiable information: credit card number or bank account information; and
o Personallydescriptive information: gender, date of birth, etc.
· Types of personal information wecollect:
(1) Periodof use, location, target, and method:
· Member information that automaticallydisplayed on the web page when you are using our services as a member.
· To engage in a transaction: The detailsof the queries you make when you preorder our products or labor service, placea bit, purchase, or participate in reward activities or other transactions.These details include your queries about product delivery, labor provision, pricingand payments, or response to customer queries; our queries to you; and relatedafter-sales service and other necessary services that are needed to conduct atransaction.
· To advertise or promote a product:Information about various types of e-magazines and service-related informationsent via email, post, or telephone.
· To engage in a transaction: The detailsof the queries you make when you preorder our products or labor service, placea bit, purchase, or participate in reward activities or other transactions.These details include your queries about product delivery, labor provision,pricing and payments, or customer response; our queries to you; and relatedafter-sales service and other necessary services that are needed to conduct atransaction.
· To reply customer queries: Responses toqueries made by you either via email, telephone call, or any other direct orindirect method of contact.
· Other matters associated our service:These matters include usage that is required for us to provide service for thepurpose as described in the preceding paragraph.
(2) Members’ rights regarding personalinformation:
Members from whom we collectinformation may exercise the following rights against Adara & C. OnlineBoutique in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act:
Make inquiries or request to read yourinformation;
Request for a duplicate copy;
Request for supplementation orcorrection;
Request for a duplicate copy;
Request to stop collecting, processing,or using your information;
Request to delete your information.
If you wish to exercise theaforementioned rights, you may do so by contacting our customer servicepersonnel.
Theinformation we share and disclose
Unless we need to provide you with theproduct or service you require, to obtain your permission, or to meet any oneof the following situations, we will not provide nor share your personalinformation with other parties or affiliates unrelated to us.
We will ensure that our employees who hold the right toaccess your personal information are those whom we reasonably believe to beemployees that need to access your information to provide our product orservice to you or to complete a task.
We have adopted password-controlledprotective measures and used SSL encryption on a portion of our web pages inorder to protect the security of your personal information.
We advise you to keep your personalaccounts and information confidential and refrain from leaking such informationto a third party in order to protect your interest and rights.
To provide user convenience, we willaccess cookies on your computer. You can set your personal computer or Internetdevice to manage your cookies. However, if you choose to block your cookies, doingso may impair our website service or restrict certain functions.
Occasionally we may make changes to ourwebsite policy. If you have any questions with regards to our privacy statementand/or matters relating to personal information, you can contact us via emailor our customer service center.