Common problems in returns and exchanges
• According to the Consumer Protection Act, consumers are entitled to a window period of 7 days (including weekends and holidays) upon the receipt of goods. The 7-day window period does not refer to a try-out period; rather, it refers to a period in which consumers consider whether to keep the purchased good. Items which have been disassembled and used to an extent that they are no longer intact for resale, are not eligible for return.
• Returns and exchanges must be in a brand new state with its packaging intact (i.e., returns, receipts, accessories, price tags, internal/external packaging, and gifts must be kept intact).
• To return an item, the item must be returned in its original packaging, including an intact and undamaged outer box, shoe box, product, packaging paper, catalog, price tag, gifts, etc. If the original outer box is missing, you must place the item in a cardboard box so as to protect the original packaging (i.e., do not stick papers or write words on the packaging) before you return the item via post. Returns will not be accepted if all of the goods in the original box are damaged or lost.
• The 7-day window period is not applicable to the following situations: presence of stains, wear and tear, abnormal smell, and missing accessories.
• A size difference of 2 cm, monitor color difference, exposure of line heads, etc. are acceptable and are not considered as defects according to international inspection standards.
• Actual product colors may vary from colors shown on your computer and monitor.
Items are not eligible for refund in the following situations:
• Returns received after the 7-day window period.
• Accessories are missing or tag/label is not attached (please return all packaging and accessories of your product).
• Product is worn or washed, damaged or stained (dirt or makeup).
• Products that are delivered overseas.
How do I return an item?
• Contact us by using the messaging function and provide a detailed description of the product state. If the product has a defect or you experienced discomfort from using the product, please provide a photograph of the defect or medical certificate. We will collect the product to be returned from the address that you provide. If the product is packaged, the packaging must be kept intact.
• If the size does not fit or you wish to return the item for personal reasons, then the consumer must send the item to the designated address for good returns.
• Please package the product as it came originally or place the product in a paper box, as well as the invoice form (if any).
• Once we have confirmed your need to return an item, please make sure your mobile phone is switched on at all times. We will also send you an email reminder. Please ensure that the mobile phone number you provided on our website is correct.
How do I apply for my refund?
• After we have established your need to return an item, we will proceed with the refund procedure within 7 days after receipt of the returned good.
• If you paid by a credit card, refunds will be sent to the card-issuing bank. If you paid by ATM transfer, we will cancel your transfer. However, the refund policy of various banks may differ. Please contact the card-issuing bank with questions about when the credit will be posted to your account.